The xGen DNA Library Prep Kit generates high complexity libraries for NGS. Each of the DNA library kits are useful for a variety of different research applications including:
- Whole genome sequencing (WGS)
- Whole exome sequencing (WES)
- Hybridization capture of targeted genomic regions
- Metagenomic sequencing
- Research on germline inherited SNVs and indels
- Research studies on low frequency somatic variant detection of SNVs and indels
- Identification of copy number variation (CNV)
- ChIP sequencing research studies
- PCR-free sequencing
IDT has the following options to meet your research needs:
- The xGen cfDNA & FFPE DNA Library Prep Kit empowers you with variant identification from degraded and low-input research samples. The kit’s proprietary ligation strategy maximizes conversion and significantly reduces adapter-dimer formation. The unique molecular identifier (UMI)
sequences incorporated during single-stranded ligation enable a variety of deduplication and error correction strategies used in research.
- The xGen DNA Library Prep Kits streamline preparation of NGS libraries from double-stranded DNA. These kits utilize enzymatic fragmentation or mechanical shearing methods to generate libraries suitable for PCR-free, PCR-amplified, and targeted sequencing research applications.
- The xGen ssDNA & Low-Input DNA Library Prep Kit enables the preparation of degraded and damaged samples from ssDNA and dsDNA in a single reaction. This kit allows users to sequence difficult-to-process research samples due to its unique and proprietary Adaptase design technology.